Now YOU Can Build Your Dream Boat With Over 500 Boat Plans!
Master Boat Builder, Martin Reid, Teaches YOU How To:
Now You Can Build Your Dream Boat Even If You’ve ZERO Boatbuilding Experience With My Step-By-Step Plans & Crystal Clear Pictures…
If you’re looking for high quality boat plans and tutorials with easy-to-follow instructions that guide you through the entire boat building process without emptying your wallet, then you’ve come to the right place…
Dear Fellow Boat Enthusiasts,
I was just like most of you when I began in the great hobby of building boats.
My fascination with boats began as a very young child. My father would take me out to harbor, and I’d watch the boats bringing in the “catch of the day”. It all seemed so magically to me as I think back to my childhood.
As my love of all things marine grew, my father started to take notice. On my 12th birthday, my father took me to the tiny woodshop behind our house. On the table was laying some type of a blueprint or plans for a project. My father was quite the handyman and was always working on something around the house, but these wooden boat plans looked much different than any I had seen in the past.
My Passion For Boats Started As A Young Child
He continued to tell me that this was my birthday present. A piece of paper? I have to say for a moment I was incredibly disappointed. My father then proceeded to explain that these plans would help us to build my first model boat… I know, not what you were thinking. Because of our financial circumstances, my father and I were never able to construct anything larger than a simple model, but my passion for boats only grew.
Things worked out well for me after I left home. I got a good job and made a wage that was more than adequate to cover my family’s expenses and even put some back. On a trip back home after the death of my father, I was going through some of his old things and found that first boat we’d built together. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bring back some of the best memories of my life. I loved building those tiny boats and always dreamt about building the “real thing”.
I Purchased My First Set Of Boat Plans
And Got To Work… How Exciting!
When I got back home, I found a local shop that had plans for a small dinghy. It was a very basic boat, but I ran home with the boat building plans and got to work. I’d done this several times before, just on a smaller scale.
However, after slaving away for countless hours and using any spare time that I had on my project, I realized that it was not coming together as easily as I had thought. The plans I had purchased were incredibly difficult to understand and left a lot to be desired. I ended up guessing and basically had a half-finished boat that could not be salvaged.
Or Was It? These Boat Plans Could
Have Been Written In Greek
I went out and purchased some more wooden boat plans, not really knowing exactly what I wanted to build. Once again, I forked over more cash on some plans that could have been written in Greek! I spent far too much on materials as the plans just weren’t clear and once again I ended up with a half-finished boat.
After spending thousands of dollars on my childhood dream hobby, I was on the verge of just giving it all up. Trust me; at that point, my wife would have been incredibly happy if I had. My “hobby” was stressing me out and I still did not have a completed boat to show for the time and money I had invested.
Another Half-Finished Boat Almost Caused Me
To Give Up On Boat Building Forever
I’m sure most of you have been there at some point… you’ve put your blood, sweat, and tears into a new project and get stumped somewhere along the way.
“Look. The worst part is when your significant other or one of your friends asks that inevitable question, “How’s that boat coming along?” Nothing is more disappointing than starting something and not being able to finish it. I’ve been there, and it feels lousy.“
Just when I was about to give it all up, through sheer luck, I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a local, master boat builder. He held my hand over the next year and would help me “fill in the gaps” on the boat plans I had purchased. This gentleman truly took an interest in me and my passion for boats. I think he was just trying to give something back…
It Took The Mentoring Of A Master Boat Builder
To Complete My First Boat
Eventually, my skills improved, and I could proudly say that I had completed my first wooden boat. Without that man’s knowledge, I never would have succeeded on my own by solely using the low quality, expensive boat plans that are commonly available.
And what I discovered was this: Building boats is not hard if you have a step-by-step approach to follow.
31 years later, I’m still building boats.Over the years, I’ve amassed over 500 of my own boat plans!
In order to help out some of my friends that also participate in this great past-time, I decided to go above and beyond and include simple, easy-to-follow, step by step instructions with all of my boat plans. Since I don’t have the time to mentor every person I meet that is interested in learning to build boats, I felt like this was the best way to give back…
After 31 Years Of Boat Building,
I’m Giving Something Back
The illustrated plans and boat building guides that I’ve created are of such high quality, that those that I’ve shared them with have said it’s just not right to keep these stashed away in a private archive only to be seen by a select few.
“If you’re anything like me, you just can’t stomach the thought of spending thousands of dollars on a factory made boat. Well, I have good news for you, YOU DON’T HAVE TO!”
That is because I decided to compile them into a collection and offer them to all boat builders so you can benefit from my 31 years of experience and feel like you have a master boat builder guiding you through each and every boat project. one step at a time.
MyBoatPlans – “Instant Boat Building!”
The Complete Boat Builders Resource
Over 518 detailed boat plans, schematics, cutting patterns, material lists for ALL types of boats.
Simple to navigate and search option that provides for quick cross referencing between plans
Fully illustrated 3D color photos and diagrams to help aid building and provide visual explainations
A “must-have” for seasoned builders and anyone interested to build their own boats
Includes over 40+ videos on “how-tos” and boat building construction tips!
” The Dream of Building or Owning
Your Own Boat Can Now Be A Reality ”
Everybody has the dream: Build a boat in the backyard and sail off to join the happy campers off Pogo Pogo, right? But how? Assuming you aren’t independently wealthy, if you want a boat that’s really you, you gotta build it yourself.
The plans for boat building offered here on this website are based upon my many years of boat buliding experience– you’ll find no better source of information and proven boat plans anywhere on the internet!
” What If I’m Not The Handyman Type? ”
No problem, everything is broken down into Easy to Follow Step-by-Step Instructions. I’ve been told by numerous people that the guide was able to take even the most difficult carpentry construction methods and distill it down to simple and easy steps that even complete beginners can easily follow.
The best part is, you don’t need any boat-building experience to build the boats – these plans will show you how to do it step by step. And we won’t leave you alone! There is a list of resources and support to help you with your project all the way until it is completed.
You’ll receive simple, easy-to-follow plans that will allow anyone from any walk of life to build their very own boat, and for a fraction of the cost of buying one. With minimal supplies, and a very small cost, you’ll get your boat on the water in no time!
We have several groups of high school and college students working on MyBoatPlans right now. And hey, if they can do it, then you can do it!
Check Out Just Some Of The Boats You’ll Be Able To Build:
Here’s the bottom line… MyBoatPlans is a big, comprehensive package that contains all the plans, measurements, and directions needed to build beautiful boats for oar, sail, or motor.
What’s more, with an eye to economy and ease, I have modernized the boatbuilding process just enough to allow even the unskilled (and underfunded) to succeed. The process is quicker, easier, uses fewer parts, and produces a boat that is much easier to maintain.
Over 518 Different and Unique Boat Designs
With Step-By-Step Instructions & Diagrams!
Learn How To Start Building Boats of All Types & Sizes.
There are over 518 plans for different styles and shapes of boats so you have a huge selection on the type of boat you’d like to build. The trick is to take advantage of proven plans, step by step guides and expert advice to make boat building a breeze!
My boat plans are designed to get the job done quickly, inexpensively and with professional results every time. The trick is to take advantage of proven plans, step by step guides and expert advice to make boat building a breeze!
Detailed diagrams, specifications, and tons of photos to make the plans completely “idiot proof” so you don’t waste time or money on materials you don’t need. Boat building guides and instructions that go in-depth to prevent guesswork when working with the plans and teach the basics of boat building.
These are free to you for life! You can download new boat plans every single month in the members area
Over 40+ Videos Included
You’ll also get access to over 40 videos of boat building training. These high-quality videos will guide you in an easy-to-follow way to master the art of building your boat. It covers
construction techniques and narrated instructions to guide you in your building process. It is like having a master boat builder guiding you every step of the way.
Get An Easy-to-Use Instant Download + DVDs
You get instant access to all the boat plans, construction details and building guides in a members page. You’ll be able to view everything and start printing it all from your computer today. You get your boat plans
now, not weeks from now as with typical boat designers.
Get The Physical Edition.
I am also offering you this package(all 518 boat plans, books and bonuses) on DVDs and books. If you have a slow internet connection and you’re having problems downloading the files, having the DVD version will
save you the time and hassle.
The good news is, it doesn’t matter what boat you want to build, whether you’re an experienced builder or if you’re just getting into it, MyBoatPlans will cover it. With my plans, anyone can build the boat of their dreams. It’s easy, and YOU can do it too.
But to make boat building even easier and idiot-proof, I’ve thrown in…
” Over 40 Videos On Boat Building ”
10+ Hours Of Narrated Training!
There are 40+ step-by-step videos, totaling over 10 hours in this collection.
Yes, I said 10 hours! This content is immediately available upon purchase.
These videos have been years in the making. These are REAL boat building videos from master boat builders who has constructed hundreds of boats!
Here’s a list of some of the videos included in this collection:
This is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in boat building and this is included in MyBoatPlans. I plan to release these premium boat building videos seperately at a cost of $29.95 each in the coming weeks. However, these videos are included FREE with your purchase if you order today…
Here’s A Partial List Of
Easy-To-Use Plans and Designs Included:
34 Sailboats Including:
- Bannock – Versatile Craft; Sail, paddle, or use a small outboard motor
- Biloxi Moon – Easy to build; Smart starter sailboat
- Breeze-Baby – 16-foot cruising sailboat that can be built on a low budget
- Cat’s Paw – 12-foot sailboat that planes with only one person aboard
- Crescent – Very forgiving 12-foot sailboat that is easy to build
- Dart – Fast 13-foot sailboat ideal for protected waterways
- Falcon – 14-foot frisky centerboard sailboat; Seats 4 and great design
- Graifen Ten – Ideal for learning the basics of sailing but fun for all
- Gypsy – 24-foot sailboat with a 9’2″ beam; 6,000 pound displacement
- Hobby Kat – Fast catamaran that can reach speeds up to 20 mph
- Jamaican – Fun fiberglass sailboat
- Manu – 20-foot sailboat with speeds up to 30mph
- Missile – Small, 19-foot racing sailboat with a 50-inch beam
- Pet rel – 16-foot sailboat; Can be built a daysailer or an overnighter
- Sea Mite – 10-foot sailboat with an inverted V-bottom
- Southwind – 22-foot dory-sharpie; Capable of moderate speeds
- Star-Lite – 27.5-foot sailboat with a private head and working galley
- Tabu – 18-foot, sport sailor; Rides over the water surface
- Tern – 72 square feet of sails; Let nature foot the power bill with this one
- Zephyr – 14-foot international dinghy class sailboat; Good in rough water
- And many more…
46 Rowboats, Canoes, and Kayaks Including:
- Anyone’s Rowboat – Easy 12-16-foot rowboat
- Blue Bill Kayak/Canoe – 13 foot kayak and canoe combo
- Can’t Sink Dinghy – Just try to sink this great little 9.5-foot dinghy
- Canvasback Kayak – Great little kayak
- Car Top Boat – Fun, lightweight rowboat
- Cheap Canoe – 13-foot canoe
- Chessy Rowboat – 15-foot skiff; Row or use an outboard
- Cork Fishing Auto Topper – 9-foot, 52 lbs rowboat
- Folding Kayak – Folds like a book; Can be carried on the roof of your car
- Glide Easy Canoe – 15-foot plywood canoe
- Handy Andy Rowboat – 10-foot folding boat
- Hunting Kayak – Shallow, draft 2-seater
- Jolly Roger Boat – Small rowboat; Great project for the young guys
- Jon Boat – Flat-bottom scow; Great for fishing in shallows with weeds
- Junior Dinghy – All purpose rowboat; Easy to build
- General Kayak – Folding kayak
- King Canvasback – Lightweight kayak
- King Fisher – 9-foot pram boat
- Little Chief Canoe – Easy to build, large canoe
- Multi Use Skiff – 13-foot, 9 -inch rowboat
- Northwind Kayak Boat – Flat-bottom, cruising kayak; 19-foot
- Pedal Cat Water Bike – Cruising water bike; Very cool!
- Pintail Duck Boat – Lightweight duck boat
- Plyak – Small, plywood kayak
- Pod – 15-foot rowboat
- Redwood Canoe – 16-foot, 74lb canoe
- Row and Sail Dory – Rowboat that you can sail
- Sea Skiff – 13-foot, 9-inch boat that can be rowed or use a motor
- Sea Midge – Small, 3-way pram
- Sneak Box Duck Boat – 12-foot, historic duck boat
- And Many More…
36 Runabout Outboard Boats Including:
- Ace 2-Seater – Speedy runabout for towing water skiers
- All Purpose Portable Boat – Inexpensive, easy to build, and safe
- Banta 12-Footer – Lightweight, utility boat with easy handling
- Bebop Kid’s 8-Footer – Costs almost nothing to build
- Blitzen – Speedy outboard runabout for Class B racing
- Blue Streak – Prop riding on her hydro-conic bottom; Great racer
- Buzz – Lightweight hydroplane adapted to car top carrying
- Cobra 15-Footer – Fin-tailed outboard runabout
- DragonFly II – Super fast yet very stable hydroplane
- Firefly – Speedy hydroplane; Guaranteed fun
- Flying Fisherman – Fast outboard utility; Easy drive hull and 11.5-feet
- Jumping Jack – General purpose small outboard
- And many more.
12 Paddle Wheel Boats Including:
- Bicycle Pedal Boat – Consists of two pontoons and an old bicycle frame
- Foot Pedal Catamaran – Paddle across the lake in this fun catamaran
- Kid’s Paddle Pusher – Sturdy and easily build; Great for young captains
- Marty Paddle – Colorful appearance and pedal operated
- Paddle Wheel Bass Boat – Great for fishing in hard to reach spots
- And many more.
7 Runabout Inboard Boats Including:
- Churn 15-Footer – Speedy inboard runabout
- Large Sea Skiff – 17-foot, Seabright skiff
- Nancy Jane 19-Footer – All purpose craft for a variety of uses
- Panther 15-Footer – High-speed inboard runabout
- Riveria 17-Footer – 17-foot luxury boat designed for ski towing
- Sea Scout 14-Footer – Single cockpit inboard runabout
- Small Inboard Boat – Small inboard; Perfect for the kids
9 Novelty Boats Including:
- Battle Surfboards – Small craft with shoot balls made of cork
- Cold Lightening – 100mph Skeeter class iceboat
- Corky – Non-sinkable vessel that’s great for the kids; A quick build
- Floating Swimming Boat – A floating platform great for the whole family
- Motorized Surfboard – The name says it all
- Pontune – Great pontoon family boat for parties, fishing, swimming, etc.
- Sport Submarine – Great boat for underwater explorations
- The Thing – Unconventional looking boat. just check out the plans.
- Whizz – Slick looking ice yacht
5 House Boats Including:
- Bayou Belle – 25-foot, 8-inch scow that can be built as a houseboat
- Budget Houseboat – Like a camper that goes on the water
- Float a Home – Luxurious 21-footer that is very stable
- Parti-O Boat – About 20-feet long and easy to build
- Platform Boat – You can build any type of floating fun on top of it
12 Cabin Cruiser Boats Including:
- Caballero – Designed for the amateur builder; Roomy and fast
- Dolphin – 16-foot boat designed for use with a trailer
- Eager Eve – 18-foot, fast luxury boat
- Flight – Speedy outboard runabout cruiser
- HaPenny – Small V-bottom express cruiser
- Sea Angler – 20-foot cruiser of the deep; V-hull
- Sea Babe – 15-foot cruising comfort and speed in one package
- Sea Craft – 25-foot cruiser ideal for large lakes and rivers
- Sea Hawk – 12-foot outboard cabin cruiser perfect for overnight trips
- Sportsman – 18-foot day cruiser great for day cruising and short trips
- Sunfish – Unconventional looking cruiser and weighs only 375 lbs
- Sunapee – Sturdy 22-foot cruiser for the experience boat builder
19 Hydroplanes Including:
- Air Marine Special – Class F hydroplane; Not for the faint of heart
- Atomite – 9.5-foot hydroplane; Fast and furious
- Banshee – Z-Class racing runabout; Will do about 45mph
- Cab Over Hydro – 3-point hydroplane with speeds up to 75mph
- Dingbat – 8-foot water scooter; Can be built in a day
- Doodle Bug – Trim, single-cockpit outboard
- Dragonfly – 10-foot hydroplane adapted to all classes of outboard motor
- EL CTD – Sport boat that you can build in days for very little money
- Flyer – Gives maximum speed under normal competitive conditions
- And many more.
As I’ve mentioned, building boats is my life, and I have a deep passion for it. I know you’re going to be thrilled when you get your high-quality, illustrated boat plans and get to start building your dream boat! In fact, several other boat builders just like you have already had the privilege of trying out my plans.
Dont’ just take my word for it…
See These Recent Testimonials From
Our Satisfied Customers :
I don’t know about you, but in this day and age, with the Internet at our disposal, I rarely make a purchase without seeing what end-users have to say about the product. I ‘d like for you to read what people are saying about MyBoatPlans…
If you’ve read this far, then you’re maybe starting to imagine or are getting excited about MyBoatPlans! The best part is you can do this too, it’s easy , and you don’t need any experience.
Countless professional and amatuer boat builders are now using MyBoatPlans and the benefits are just too many. In fact,
if you are looking for best Boat Plans & Designs to make any project easy and hassle free, this will be the best investment you’ll ever make…
You Get My Entire Library Of High-Quality Boat Plans
For Less Than You’d Spend On One Set Of Plans
You see, I’m basically setting you up for life with this offer. The price for my entire package is actually less than you’d spend on one boat plan!
“After you get your hands on my bundle of over 518 illustrated boat plans and boat building guides, you’ll never have to purchase another boat plan ever again...”
Simply stated, this package contains boats plans that is covered from head to toe. From step-by-step instructions and easy to follow tutorials with material lists, these easy-to-understand plans will make boat building a breeze! With MyBoatPlans “instant boat building” system, you’ll learn the fastest and easiest way to build your dream boat in no time at all.
” You’ll Also Get These Incredible Bonuses
(Total Value of $300!). . . Absolutely FREE! ”
I know I don’t have to do this as this offer is already a complete no-brainer, but I’m going to throw in a few bonuses to help out my fellow boat builders even more.
As these bonuses are limited in copies, I’m only giving them if you order today …
3D BOAT DESIGN SOFTWARE
“CAD Design Software For Boats”
(Real Value: $49.00)
Now you can create the boat of your dreams using this CAD Software. You can modify or create from scratch a custom boat plan/design easily.
3D Boat Design software offers you a professional, fully detailed high performance boat design CAD Software package that gives increased freedom in modeling knuckle lines, allows surfaces that can contain holes and lets you build even the most complex shapes that can be created with just one surface.
If you’ve been using software to design your boats, you’d know that traditional CAD Software that offers similar features costs $100’s or even $1,000’s.
This is a fantastic offer because this boat CAD Software is included FREE for anyone who purchase MyBoatPlans today.
Complete Boat Builder’s Guide
” Over 600 Pages Of Illustrations”
(Real Value: $39.90)
The complete Boat Builders Guidebook is over 600 pages long and is a practice course in construction for wooden boat and ship building
In this guide, you’ll learn:
It contains all the most valuable tips and tricks that have ever been written about boat building!
BOAT BUILDING SECRETS
” Secrets From The Professional Builders! ”
(Real Value: $59.95)
Over 16 Books & Thousands of Pages Covering Techniques!
This is a hard-to-find classic book that discusses the fundamentals and practical details for building boats. It’s a must have for anyone looking to build boats!
BOAT SAFETY REGULATIONS GUIDE
(Real Value: $24.95)
This is an essential guide I’ve included for you as a bonus to MyBoatPlans
The posted information is for builders of recreational boats who must comply with the applicable regulations. It covers regulations for different boat types, engine, length and usage.
Part 1 — Regulations and Other Information
This is a MUST-READ if you plan to build your own boat.
MEMBERS Q&A FORUM
(Real Value: $17 Per Month – Free If You Order Today!)
MyBoatPlans Q&A Forum – Where you can interact one-on-one, and in group discussions, with boat building experts and professionals.
Get your questions answered by the EXPERTS, participate in the online community and learn new tips that are seldom shared elsewhere.
This is sold for $17 Per Month in membership fees BUT you’ll get FREE Lifetime access if you order today…
So you’re not only getting the MyBoatPlans collection, but you’re also getting 4 bonuses worth $174.90 + the private forum access. These bonuses are limited, so if you want to get your hands on this, you need to place your order today.
Once you go into the details of what each bonus contains – you’ll see this is a COMPLETE system to start building boats the easier and smarter way! These bonuses are available for free if you order now.
“There’s Literally Nothing Else Like These
Boat Plans On The Market Today”
That’s a statement I do not take lightly. I’ve been bulding boats for almost 31 years and I haven’t found anything like this for less than 10’s of thousands of dollars.
Let’s compare MyBoatPlans to other alternative options:.
The complete MyBoatPlans® package has proven itself again and again. With thousands of happy users it’s time for you to get in on the action…
“Act now and start saving today!”
How much would you pay to take any and all headaches out of building quality boat projects – forever? You should know, the reason I offer my personal set of plans is help aspiring boat builders in their craft. That’s why I’ve kept MyBoatPlans at the low price of only
$197 $167.00 $47!
The only reason why I’m charging you anything is to help cover my 31 years investment of research, study, and testing of these boat plans.
What’s even better is you get
to more than 518 boat plans & guides. There is no need to wait for shipping. You can immediately get my expert guidance delivered straight to your computer, at the click of a button.
The only other thing you should know is I’m only giving away my system at the special price of $47 until in 2 days.
The reason for this limited offer is this system is only an introductory item to a coaching program that’ll be released in a few years from now. The price will go up from $47 to the original price of $167 soon.
Best of all, I’ll take all the risk off your shoulders. Because I believe MyBoatPlans® is such a complete, proven system to build boats, and it’s taught in such painstaking step by step detail (with NOTHING AT ALL left out) it WILL work for you.
And better yet…
I’m prepared to GUARANTEE it
You see, I don’t have to worry that you’re at all unhappy because if you decide MyBoatPlans® isn’t the right system for you you can get a full refund at any time during the 60 days.
So you’re free to download the whole thing, and try it out. Study the plans, see the blueprints, read the guides and start building your boat…
And if you don’t like what you see, no problems at all! You’ll get every last cent refunded to you. No questions asked.
How Can I Offer Such An Incredible Guarantee?
Simple. I know these plans will have you building amazing boats right away.
Look, I’ve put my heart and soul into this, and frankly, I won’t feel this is a success unless you become successful in your craft too. And I mean that sincerely.
Now It’s Decision Time. . .
Make a choice.. you can continue to purchase overpriced boats or keep trying to the way you’ve been doing it, brace yourself and hope for the best.
OR you can join 7500+ (and counting) other hobbyists , beginners, craftsmen and professionals by letting MyBoatPlansT give you the blueprints, plans and step-by-step directions to create stunning, professional boats, effortlessly and on time…
Reserve Your Spot By Clicking The Order Button Below
And Get Instant Access To Over 518 Boat Plans:
RISK FREE ACCEPTANCE FORM
P.S. Don’t wait! I’m not going to be practically giving away my high-quality boat plans at this price forever. Once this introductory offer is gone, it’s gone! I’ve seen boat plans priced as high as $350+ for a single set of plans. Even at the low price of $50 per plan, I’m offering you over $10,000 worth of boat plans for a measly $47.
P.P.S. Not to mention, you have NO RISK. Order today and give my plans a try. If you don’t love them for any reason at all, I’ll refund you immediately. That’s more than a guarantee. It’s a personal promise.
Recap Of What You’ll Be Getting:
Order Now To Receive:
518 Boat Plans – Step-by-step guides & illustrations to make boat building a breeze
40+ Videos – 10 hours of video training from master boat builders
Bonus Building Guides & CAD Software – Get a boat design software + 600 pages of guides
Members Q&A Forum – Get your questions answered by the experts and professionals!
Money Back Guarantee – Try it “Risk-Free” for 60 days. Fully refundable purchase.
Instant Download + DVDs – Get instant download access with DVDs shipped to your door.
Free Updates For Life – Download new plans every month for free.
Mac & PC Users – Compatible with all versions of Windows & Mac
Since it has been published, MyBoatPlans has become the definitive guide for both beginning and veteran woodworkers. MyBoatPlans® SHOWS you all you need to know to start building the boat of your dreams.
Stop wasting money on plans that don’t work and cost a fortune! Get my exclusive bundle of over 518 boat plans that are easy-to-use, include illustrations, and walk you step-by-step from start to finish!
$147 SALE Only $47.00
Free updates + NO monthly payments or hidden fees.
>> Click Here To Order Now <<
(I reserve the right to end this discount after in 2 days.)