Reiki Practice Builder Tip Number 1 “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein How to Advertise Your Reiki Website or Reiki Blog In Your Email Signature If you have your own Reiki Website or Reiki Blog then you will no doubt want to promote your Reiki…
What I know is, is that if you do the work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come. – Oprah Winfrey
If today was the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today? – Steve Jobs
Everybody is a Genius, But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid. – Albert Einstein
The Opus MovieThe Opus movie is an motivational and inspirational documentary/movie is a similar vein to the Secret and the Compass. Really enjoyable film for anyone who wants to achieve more in the life.
The Compass Movie Biology governs 20 percent of our lives; the remaining 80 percent is up to us. With this in mind, wellness expert John Spencer Ellis set out to create a life guide to help people realize their potential and achieve success. The Compass is the result….
“Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life” – Seneca
Your Dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a Deep Breathe, then try again.
Trust in the timing of your Life!