Trend-Following System With Visual Smart Display
This is the original site of the TrendViper indicator. Do not trust fake copies!
TrendViper is a custom MT4 trend indicator that works on any time frame and any asset. It was programmed by professionals to detect trending markets. This technical indicator is fully customizable and can be used by beginner, as well as, experienced analysts.
The Trend is Your Friend. Follow it.
Are you familiar with this expression – ‘The trend is your friend’? This statement remains to be the Holy Grail of the most successful traders. It basically means that you should not trade against the main trend. It also means that the biggest profits are made by following bigger trends.
Find bigger trends and spot market reversals.
This trend indicator will help you detect real trends in the markets.
It provides an easy-to-follow and uncluttered overview of price fluctuations.
The main job of the TrendViper is to smooth out the price action and eliminate market noise.
In Forex the big money is made by following the bigger trends. However, detecting true trends is a real challenge for most traders.
This is where the TrendViper trend indicator will come useful. It is designed to be very intuitive and easy to use, but it also features many advanced settings for more demanding traders.
Helpful and honest trend-following system.
Many MT4 custom indicators and expert advisers conceal the mechanisms of how they work. Users are left to wonder and have to rely on signals without even knowing how to use them properly. We want users of TrendViper to be fully aware of why signals are generated. We take a very honest approach to technical analysis and trading.
“Let moving averages be your gurus.” – Larry Tentarelli, broker for Merrill Lynch and Smith Barney
At it’s core, the TrendViper indicator is based on Moving Average Crossovers, Average Directional Index (ADX), and Additional Filters based on Upper time frames.
Moving average crossover signals are good indicators of changing trends but they perform best when markets are trending, not in sideways markets. To maximize the winning potential of the moving average crossover strategy in adapting markets we added a few additional filters: ADX Power Filter and Upper TimeFrame Filter.
All output parameters can be modified in the indicator’s internal settings (see all technical parameters). The TrendViper indicator is fully customizable and can be successfully used in short-term trend strategies, as well as medium to long-term trading strategies.
Experience the visual Smart Display.
The color-coded Smart Display positioned on the right side on your chart shows the essential price and candle information. The Display also gives you immediate insights into trend position and candle direction on upper time frames. As a result, there is no need to track this information on separate charts. Here is a complete breakdown of the display functions.
Fast and lightweight. Suitable for multiple MT4 charts.
Unfortunately, many custom MT4 indicators work slowly. Some of them can even crash the MetaTrader platform.
In addition, when you try to remove them, they leave a logo or active links on your charts. Sometimes the only way to remove such malicious indicator is to reinstall your entire MT4 platform. Which can be a bit frustrating.
Fortunately, the TrendViper trend indicator won’t slow down your MetaTrader platform even when you use it on many charts and with different settings on each chart!
This is because the TrendViper indicator has been coded by professional MQL4 programmers with the initial aim to be extremely fast, accurate and responsive.
Development costs ran into thousands, but in the end, TrendViper utilizes the best coding practices. It is a completely safe and clean script that can help you simplify technical analysis on MetaTrader 4.
Easy to follow MT4 chart templates.
Some users find the default MT4 chart templates confusing and too raw. Informative and more visually appealing charts are a lot easier to understand. Here is a template of the default chart of MetaTrader 4.
Now, here is a screenshot of the same chart, but running the TrendViper indicator with a single line template (which comes with the Indicator file).
The chart with the trend indicator provides a much clearer picture of what trends are taking place. It also issues two good signals of possible buy/sell opportunities.
This type of representation of the price action and trend formation is much easier to follow.
Switching from the default MT4 charts to TrendViper charts is very easy. All you need to do is to apply one of the TrendViper templates included with the indicator.
Free signals without any subscription fees!
You will no longer need to stay glued to your monitor screen for hours waiting for a favorable setup.
TrendViper indicator will generate free UP/DOWN arrows and signals to alert you of possibly great opportunities in the markets.
Once the trend indicator is installed and running, you will be able to receive free trading alerts continuously without any subscription fees.
The UP and DOWN arrows are shown on a chart and each signal also generates a pop-up window (as seen in the image) with a sound alert. Signals can also be sent to an email or mobile device.
Signals to your email or mobile.
The signals can also be delivered as an email message, or a push notification sent to any mobile device such as a phone or tablet.
The email alerts, as well as other notifications, can be switched ON or OFF in the indicator settings.
The trading signals can also be delivered to your mobile via a push notification. In order for this to work, you will need to install the Meta Trader 4 App on your mobile phone.
In order to receive the trading signals to your email address or your phone, your MetaTrader 4 needs to be configured with your server details, email account, and a phone number. Your MT4 platform also needs to be running.
Effective and simple trend following strategy.
Many novice traders over-complicate their trading charts, sometimes viewing more than 5 indicators at once. Using many indicators at once is often confusing and counter-productive.
In these types of setups, some indicators will send conflicting signals and the user may feel mentally exhausted after each trading session.
When it comes to financial markets a simple strategy is often considered to be much more effective.
Here is a brief look at a simple trading strategy that can be used with TrendViper.
1. Wait until a signal is generated by the trend indicator in MetaTrader 4. (arrow, popup, and email or push notification)
2. Confirm the signal with the ADX Trend Power bar in the visual display section. More power bars mean a stronger trend.
3. Confirm the signal with the trend on upper time frames. (optional) There is a greater probability that the trend will continue, if it’s the same on Upper time frames.
4. Finally, you can confirm the signal with the candle on upper time frames. (optional)
One of the best trend-following strategies and trading setups, reaching a high success rate, is when an MA crossover signal is generated and all the other filters in the TrendViper Display support it.
This does not happen very often but it does happen occasionally and when it does, it is a very clear indication of the prevailing trend.
So if the signal is up, indicating a bullish trend, all supporting indicators in the Smart Display are in green.
If the signal is down, indicating a bearish trend, all supporting indicators in the display are in red. (With the exception of the Trend Power bar which should show at least one green bar, indicating the presence of a stronger trend, see picture).
Completely customizable – TrendViper settings.
There is no need to modify any settings. The default parameters of the trend indicator are optimized for short term trading and should be suitable for most traders.
However, this indicator is a very powerful tool. Essential technical and visual aspects of the trend indicator can be modified to suit one’s trading style or personal trading preferences.
Here is a breakdown of all the indicator’s settings and options with a brief explanation for each.
Variable – Value – Short explanation
- Count Bars – 1000 – The number of bars used for upper time frame filter (leave at 1000)
- ADX Filter Signals – True / False – Turns On/Off ADX filtering on MA crossover signals
- ADX Threshold – 25.0 – Signals will be generated only if ADX is greater than this number (from 0 to 100)
- Show Arrows – True / False – Show or hide signal arrows on the screen and turn On/Off trading signals
- Alert Condition – On Bar Closed / Immediately / Immediately with min. distance – Issue signals after MA crossover and candle close. This can be set to immediately after MA crossover or immediately with defined points
- Min Distance (points) – 5 – Define the number for the above setting of Immediately with minimum distance alert condition
- Confirm On Next Upper TF (time frame) – False / True – Signals will be generated only if the same trend is confirmed on upper time frame
- Show Lines – Moving Averages / Crossovers / None – Show both Moving Averages on the chart, show crossovers as a single line, or do not show any MAs on the chart.
- Pop Up Alerts – True / False – Turn on and off pop up alerts with sound on MT4
- Email Alerts – True / False – Turn on and off email alerts
- Notifications – True / False – Turn on and off push notifications to mobile
- Fast MA Settings: Period – 5 – Define the fast Moving Average period
- Fast MA Settings: Method – Simple / Exponential / Smoothed / Linear Weighted – Define the type of the fast Moving Average
- Fast MA Settings: Apply To – Close Price / Open Price / High Price / Low Price / Median Price / Typical Price / Weighted Price – Define the fast Moving Average application
- Slow MA Settings: Period – 50 – Define the slow Moving Average period
- Slow MA Settings: Method – Simple / Exponential / Smoothed / Linear Weighted – Define the type of the slow Moving Average
- Slow MA Settings: Apply To – Close Price / Open Price / High Price / Low Price / Median Price / Typical Price / Weighted Price – Define the slow Moving Average application
- ADX Period – 14 – Changes ADX setting. 14 is used as the standard
- ADX Apply To – Close Price / (options as above) – Define the ADX application
- Use Auto TFs – True / False – Set automatic detection of upper time frames in Candle Direction to on and off. If this feature is set to false, you will be able to manually enter the time frames for the Candle Direction. Use Custom TFs for manual settings.
- Custom TF 1, Custom TF 2, Custom TF 3 – 1 Hour, 4 Hours, 1 Day – Custom settings for time frames of candle direction. It can only be used if previous Use Auto TFs setting is set to False. You can choose any time frame that is available on your MT4 terminal.
- Show Panel – True / False – This setting shows or hides the Smart Display on the charts
- Text Color – White – Modify the color of the indicator’s visible text and arrows on the screen
To adjust this custom indicator to your preferences you can experiment with modifying the most important settings in TrendViper, which are:
Fast MA Period (default is set to 5 EMA)
Slow MA Period (default is set to 50 EMA)
ADX Threshold (default is set to 25)
Settings can be modified to reflect your trading strategy. There are many possibilities. Refer to our free guide on Moving Averages Crossovers for more information on trading with moving averages.
Fully automated results.
TrendViper can be used in many ways. The indicator was backtested on Meta Trader 4 within an expert advisor to see how it performs. We used the most precise measuring method with historical price data over one year.
Disclaimer: Past results do not guarantee future results.
It’s important to understand that TrendViper should be used with human input in the trading process. The above automated results are only an indication of how this trend indicator can perform.
Main benefits of using TrendViper.
The TrendViper MT4 trend indicator will be a great addition to your existing trading tools. With its informational visual display, additional market filters, user customization options, and automated trading signals, TrendViper is the only indicator you will ever need to trade trends.
- Easy to install and customize
- Professionally programmed
- Easy to follow trend detection system
- Instant insight into upper time frames
- Fully customizable for any strategy
- Includes informative visual display
- No repainting
- Free upgrades and dedicated support
- Free signals (arrows, popup, email, mobile)
- Powerful signal filtering system
- Helps to capture and spot bigger trends
- No subscription fees!
Below are a few testimonials that we received from clients.
“.. It’s helpful, clear and totally customizable ..”
“I’ve been using TrendViper for a few months now and I have to say that it works well. I suggest only enter when the trend is confirmed with the upper time frame. I recommend this indicator. It’s helpful, clear and totally customizable. Job well done.” – Fabrizio Ghiglione
“.. TrendViper is my all time favorite indicator ..”
“TrendViper is my all-time favorite indicator. I’ve set the indicator up with a few changes to the default settings and changed slow MA to 200 Simple and fast MA to 21 Exponential then added Williams percent range 20 80. A powerful feature of TrendViper is the visualization of two longer periods and the trend strength.” – Randy Bryant
“.. well worth the investment! ..”
“TrendViper helped me so much in determining what trend is taking place and also how secure of a trade it will be based upon the awesome functions you get with this system. For how cheap it was it has been well worth the investment!” – Justin D.
What’s included with the trend indicator.
The whole TrendViper package contains the following:
- TrendViper MT4 Trend Indicator
- TrendViper MACD Histogram
- TrendViper MT4 Templates (seen in pictures)
- Installation Instructions
- eBook – Using Moving Averages In Trading
- Full Licence For 2 MT4 Accounts
- 30-Day Purchase Guarantee
- Free Upgrades and Dedicated Support
- Free UP/DOWN Signals (no additional fees)
Download TrendViper Now
You can download and start using the TrendViper indicator immediately after making payment. Usually, custom indicators like this cost well over $100 per single MetaTrader 4 installation! Yet we want to make it affordable for everyone.
The TrendViper MT4 Trend Indicator can be purchased with a credit card or Paypal. The default payment method is by credit card, but one can change to Paypal by clicking the Paypal tab. (see image below). In some countries, when applicable, VAT will be added to the final price.
Below is a preview of the order page.
Now only $39 (+VAT). Limited Time Offer.
You will get access to this product immediately after payment. You will also receive an email with a confirmation of your purchase. Please read our Refunds Policy and Risk Disclaimer before purchasing this product.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
This custom indicator is programmed for the free and publicly available MetaTrader 4 terminal. The TrendViper signals DO NOT, in any shape or form, constitute financial advice. This indicator is sold solely for technical analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are the most common questions asked by our visitors and customers.
Can I buy this indicator cheaper on eBay or anywhere else?
No, the TrendViper MT4 indicator can only be purchased and it is only licensed through Clickbank and mt4trendindicator.com. Copies sold anywhere else are illegal and will most likely also contain malicious code. Hacks can crash your MetaTrader platform, and possibly also your entire computer and all its data. It’s simply not worth the risk. You will not have access to any future upgrades of the TrendViper indicator.
Does this indicator repaint at all?
No, TrendViper may lag behind the price action since it analyses past and current price data to produce results, but it does not repaint. It is a non-repainting trend indicator.
Can it be used on any time frame?
Yes, the TrendViper can be used on any time frame but it generates more accurate signals on higher time frames. Trading M1 or M5 charts is not recommended due to much higher levels of market noise and unpredictability.
Can it be used on any asset?
Yes, the TrendViper can be applied to any chart and any asset available in your MetaTrader 4 account. It can be used for Forex pairs, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Indices and whatever is available through your broker’s MT4 platform.
Will this trend indicator send signals?
Yes, UP/DOWN trading signals will be shown in a popup with sound alert, and can be configured to be delivered via push notifications or as an email. (These signal delivery methods will require additional MT4 configuration.)
How much money do I need to start trading?
This is a good question for your financial adviser. Until then, you can trade for free on a demo account. Today, there are many Forex brokers that will open a live MT4 trading account with as little as a $100 deposit. For example EasyForex.
Is there any subscription or recurring fees?
No, there are no recurring payments. This is a single purchase and the TrendViper will be yours without any other additional charges.
How can I get new updates of the trend indicator?
All updates or any future improvements are free of charge. To obtain the updated version of the indicator simply send us your proof of payment and we will send you the latest version of the TrendViper.
How many signals can I expect to receive daily?
This largely depends on the indicator settings and the asset your’re trading. If you’re trading on a H1 chart and you’re using the indicator’s default settings, you can expect to receive 1-3 trading signals a day.
Will this indicator make me rich?
There is no magic indicator that is going to make one rich quickly. Indicators are simply trading tools which follow a set of mathematical rules and calculations. This indicator will help you with technical analysis on Meta Trader 4 charts. This is not a get-rich-scheme. We take an honest and transparent approach to technical analysis in trading. This indicator and signals are for educational use only and do not constitute any financial advice.
Will this trend indicator trade for me?
No, this MT4 trend indicator is not an Expert Advisor (EA) which can trade automatically on your account. Any trades must be executed manually at trader’s own risk. Always seek help from an independent financial advisor before trading on a live account.
Other custom indicators for MetaTrader 4
In addition to our flagship MT4 trend indicator – TrendViper, we also offer other unique custom indicators not available anywhere else.
Custom indicator based on Fibonacci retracements and price action patterns, specifically the Pin bar formation. The indicator will detect Pin bar candle patterns on automatic Fibonacci lines and follow up with calculations to issue signals. The Fibonacci lines can also be added manually.
Price action indicator based on the Doji and Pin bar patterns near manually drawn trend lines and/or Support Resistance levels. The indicator analyses price action and specific candle bar patterns at critical price levels defined by the user, to find possible reversal patterns and send signals.